Re: Oil Pan Bolts

To: mistebar@juno.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pan Bolts
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:41:52 -0500
Use a 1/4 inch drive and jack the motor up as far as you can with the jack
back on the tranny to give you room to work. I usually then reach around the
front cross member to get access to the front pant bolts. On the RB cars you
have to remove that piece of cardboard but that is quite simple.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski