Fwd: Grounding locations on 65 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Grounding locations on 65 MGB
From: VSchus8282@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:19:35 EST
--part1_0.4cc1c72e.258a6b17_boundary

From: VSchus8282@aol.com
Full-name: VSchus8282
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:45:23 EST
Subject: Grounding locations on 65 MGB
To: mgs@auotx.team.net

I am installing a new harness in a 65 MGB shell. I have no pictures of
previous wiring so I have no clear idea of where ground wires go. There are
three  wires to be grounded on the drivers side and two wires to be grounded
on the passengerside. Are these wires to be grounded to instruments or to
various points on the body. By the size of the fittings (small round
fittings) on the ground wires it appears they would fit on instruments. Some
of the reading I have doing suggests that the instruments are grounded when
they come in contact with the dash which makes me wonder if the wire belong
on the body. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Vic

--part1_0.4cc1c72e.258a6b17_boundary--