To Re Chrome, or not to Re Chrome.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: To Re Chrome, or not to Re Chrome.
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 05:53:22 -0600
Now that my car has been nicely (I have yet to see it, but the panel beater
has people coming from all over for his work), repainted thanks to a dumb
accident, it is time to redo the bumpers. I seem to remember that the wisdom
of the list is that the new ones furnished by Moss and VB are pretty junky
and corrode easily. That means the expense of having the present bumpers and
overridders rechromed at a greater expense.

I will never have a concourse winner since I am a certified slob, and the
floor of my cars look like the bottom of a birdcage. However, I don't want
to throw my money away, and I do respect the car enough to get chrome that
matches the body work in appearance.

OK, do I go the easy way and just order out of the catalog, or do I find
someone to rechrome them?

Thanks,

Jack