Re: wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheels
From: Larry Pitts <fuzzy95687@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:53:52 -0800 (PST)
I'm sorry for my tardiness to thank the list for their
collective answers regarding the use of Z wheels on my
B. I've been in and out of town for business reasons
this month coupled with the holiday season types of
commitments has left me only.... 683 messages behind.
I'll catch up someday....(delete). Might as well start
out fresh for the new year...
As the wheels are free, if they don't work maybe
they'll make for trading material at the car swaps
come spring.
                            Thanks again'
                            Larry Pitts