Re: Does the OD tranny require a shorter drive shaft?

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Does the OD tranny require a shorter drive shaft?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:23:48 -0700
This would seem logical. But I thought the internal gearing was different
on the speedos originally. Even if so, a recalibrated face would be an
easier fix. When I first changed my o/d, I just put a couple of small
pieces of scotch tape on the side and then made marks for 60 and 70 mph
which I determined by a long highway drive, timing the intervals between
mileage markers.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT