Re: lucased again.....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lucased again.....
From: "Eric Zambori" <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:45:56 -0500
I found that the distributor clamp bolt was very hard to get to with a
wrench and once the wrench was on it you could turn it very little.  I made
it a little easier by changing the bolt to a socket head bolt so I can use
an Allen Wrench on it.  If you use an Allen Wrench that has a ball end it
makes it that much easier still.

Eric Z.