Re: Holiday Wishes

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: Holiday Wishes
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 21:14:12 -0500
Ray----

Maybe she bought you one of the ones in Jim's yard over at BRG and is
storing it there until Christmas morning.....were you a bad boy this
year????

I got my wife a new rear bumper for her GT from BRG---who said diamonds
are a girls best friend??

Merry Christmas!!

Ed Gaubert

70 MGB          (maintained with parts from BRG)
73 MGB GT       (ditto)
60 MGA          (rescued from Jim's yard)
68 Morris Minor (released from one of Jim's containers)