Re: Need help with 75 Midget

To: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Subject: Re: Need help with 75 Midget
From: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 21:20:59 -0600 (EST)
I recently purchased a 77 Midget in similar condition to the one you are
speaking of and according to the pictures is very close in comparison.  I
paid $750 for the car in Tennessee.  Not saying that it was a typical
price but I would have been willing to go as high as $1000 if necessary
but I held firm and got it for $750.  I love to negogiate - she started
out asking $2500 (which was way over priced!!)

This might give you an idea of a ball park figure

Bob

79 MGB
77 Midget
74 MGB GT