Re: Garage

To: <ahrendt@agfa.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 07:38:52 -0800
<snip>
I'm especially interested in any experiences with this gas fired infrared
overhead heat stuff.
<snip>

We just put this system in at work (30,000 sq. ft. - 24 foot ceilings) and the
crew loves it.  The trick is that it's on all the time.  The concrete,
equipment, tools, etc. gets the heat absorbed into it, then radiate it off.
It's especially good when they open a bay door for a while.  The warehouse
comes up to temperature very quickly.  I will say that we're spending over
$1,000 per month on our gas bill, but the room is a lot bigger than a garage!