RE: Jag, now economy! now ebay!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jag, now economy! now ebay!!
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:31:30 -0800
As an ebayer of about 60 purchases or so, I think the deals are there.  It
just takes patience, perseverence and the ability to walk away from anything
that goes over what you feel is a good deal.  It also helps to be good at
searching and reading between the lines.  Sometimes the best deals are those
where the seller has poorly described the item.  You may know (or think you
know) what he is selling, but the hoards don't.  Obviously, you will do best
in areas of which you hold some expertise.

Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB