Boot Lid Blemish

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boot Lid Blemish
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:36:58 EST
If I understand your post correctly, you are satisfied to leave it un
repaired if you can assure that it will not get worse due to rest etc.
If that is the casr I suggest that you get some automotive clear coat,
degrease the area around the blem and deglaze it with a scuff pad then spray
it with a fresh clear coat to seal.  Be sure to read and follow the CC
instructions carefully, especially w/regard to activator and critical recoat
time.  A mistake here could have you doing a much bigger job.

George