Re: My cars

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: My cars
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:42:00 -0600
OK, here goes

'55 Studebaker Commander Coupe
61 TR3
64 Impala 2 door hardtop
63 MGB roadster (should have kept that one)
67 Impalla  2 door hardtop
70 Camero SS
74 Toyota Pick up
76 Cordoba
57 MGA which I still have
74 MGBGT  (kept it)
80 Volvo 245 soon going to the big used car lot in the sky)
74 MGB  (gave it to my brother)
88 Sterling 825 SL (daily driver, 186 k and going strong)
87 Volvo 240 (soon to go to daughter in Oregon)
74 MGBGT (went to a friend for his daughter's first car
53 chevy wagon (needed a good home, settled for me)
65 MGB sold back to fellow I got it from - his wife relented
71 Midget comming soon, will be my son's first MG

Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/
My British Car is NOT leaky - it's merely marking its territory.