Re: MGA movie sighting

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA movie sighting
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:06:34 EST
I reply with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek!
Rick

In a message dated 02/01/2000 8:53:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eric@erickson.on.net writes:

> ... and to steer this back to helpful hints.
>
>  1) How do you remove that high heeled shoe wedged in the glove box?
>  Compressed air?  Maybe soak it in WD40 overnight (will WD40 penetrate
>  well enough)?

Experts recommend that the glovebox remain closed during such high speed
maneuvers.  In the event that the glove box is not closed and a high heel is
stuck, the jaws of life may be required.

>  2) How do you get those heel marks out of the dash?

This is why the pros drive metal dash MG most of the time no marks, and at
worst call Eastman for a can of wrinkle finish

>  3) What is the best way to repair those spur tears in the upholstery?

Spur tears on the upholstery are not nearly a large of a problem as spur
tears in the Hood (or as us Yanks say the top).  These can best be avoided by
lowering the hood before saddling up (so to speak)

>  4) Should one disconnect the tailshaft?

Not even I can think of a response to this I'm laughing too hard.

;-)

Rick Ewald
(always owned metal dash MG's)