RE: Oh My Gawd

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Oh My Gawd
From: douglas wilson <dfwilson@netcom.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 12:36:43 -0500
Rick, I believe that these LBCs are hobby cars. So, an owner can do anything
his/her heart desires to have FUN with the car. However if one wanted to enter
the car in highly regulated "shows" to be judged then originality counts. Also
resale value can be affected. If you really want a big American V8...go for it
and enjoy. I would still like you to show up at British Car Clubs to show your
car off. Good Luck...its YOUR car.       Doug 76B