Re: It's all your fault, all of you

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: It's all your fault, all of you
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 09:19:50 -0500
JAY:

Congratulations...........I did the same thing about 4 years ago, bought
a 73GT to go with my 70 Roadster.  My wife grew to love the GT so much
that it is hers now (I still do the maintenance) and she has been
supportive of my undertaking of a frame up MGA restoration and
acquisition of a Morris Minor

So, get your wife interested in the GT, convince her it is yours, and
all will be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with the GT---they are great cars

ED GAUBERT