RE: Next Question

To: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>,
Subject: RE: Next Question
From: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:15:18 -0600
> I use Simple Green. It's environmentally safe ok for the
> skin...yadda yadda
> yadda. If I get one of those really bad grease stains...a small can of
> kerosine and a soft wire brush usually does the trick.

        Dan is right - Simple Green works pretty well. I like Castrol Super
Clean better, but I wouldn't use it in a parts washer. Why? Because it's so
good that it can't distinguish the oil on your parts from the oil in your
skin - and it will proceed to extract every bit of oil and moisture from it.
It took me a week of rubbing my hands with Aveeno several times a day to get
my skin back to normal after a Super Clean session.

Dan Pockrus
'74B in bare metal