Re: TD Crankshaft Needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: TD Crankshaft Needed
From: "British Sportscar Center" <mgpa@calweb.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:59:47 -0800
Ron,

Good luck finding a good, used one. These have been much sought after for
the last 20 years or so!

If you decide to buy a new one, I can let you have a good deal on one of
Moss's forged 4340 chrome-moly cranks. I bought one too many when they had
them on sale last year so, instead of their usual list of $1,795 I can sell
you one for $1,450 including shipping within the continental USA.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com