Re: Oil pan baffle...

To: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pan baffle...
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:26:08 -0500
If you are planning on doing any autocross type stuff then a Oil pan baffle
can not hurt, that's for sure. For those who maybe wondering what a baffle
is, it a plate that is installed in the oil pan so as to prevent the oil
from splashing or being forced to a position away from the oil pump pick up
and starving the engine of oil. In everyday driving this is not something
that we need to be worried about but in racing and autocross it is should be
a concern. I fellow by the name of Francis Cipriano in Brooklyn, NY has made
up several of these. I don't know if  he is e-mail equipped but his phone #
is 718-252-5472.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

Subject: Oil pan baffle...