Re: Back Again!

To: MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back Again!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 07:32:38 -0500
Rather than epoxying it, you could try the Loctite thread restorer.
Coat the inside of the socket on the wiper arm with the included release
agent, coat the splined nub with the thread restorer, fit the two
together, and let it sit overnight.

I'm thinking you'll end up with a new set of moulded splines that match
those in the wiper arm.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net