RE: Safety Fast

To: "'Robert.Reid@intermec.com'" <Robert.Reid@intermec.com>
Subject: RE: Safety Fast
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:21:49 -0800
Robert:

        I have not seen any stickers for sale.  My ex-wife made the one on
my trunk lid out of shelf paper.  I blew up the safety fast emblem on a copy
machine so that the MG was the same size as the one on my trunk lid.  She
then set to with modeling knife and whittled out the sticker using the paper
pattern.

        I do need to renew mine, but it has been on the car for 12 years
now.

Kelvin.