RE: Alternator trouble?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Alternator trouble?
From: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:30:59 -0500
The headlights draw a lot of current.  If you have a voltmeter, check the
voltage at the battery at different times to see if the alternator is
working or if the battery is holding a charge.  Maybe a weak battery?  Some
things to try are to clean the battery posts and to check the connection
between the battery ground cable and the chassis.

--Steve Shoyer (1980 MGB)