Re: non-LBC (Volvo) question: Why does a bad thermostat = new engine?

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: non-LBC (Volvo) question: Why does a bad thermostat = new engine?
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 17:31:59 -0600
I have had exactly the opposite experience with Ford.  To date they have
painted my
truck, painted my son's mustang, and bought back a "98 Mountaineer with a
hesitation
problem that they could not solve.  The secret with Ford is to go to the top
early.
The factory rep will stiff you.  On the other hand I have found that Chevy
could not
care less once thay have your $.  Going to the top with GM produces no response
and
no help.  John