Re: BMW commits? and is a new MG what we need?

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: BMW commits? and is a new MG what we need?
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:27:18 -0800
Because they were never put through all the hoops you have to do to make
a car road legal here:  crash tested, emissions requirements, etc

I remember reading about the decision not to sell the MGF in North America
and the extra engineering was a major reason.

Skye

--
Clarity of thought should be accompanied by clarity of technique - Mondriaan