Re: Fwd: mg parts for sale

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>,
Subject: Re: Fwd: mg parts for sale
From: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:42:36 -0600
At 10:05 AM -0700 3/26/00, Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:
>I got this email and thought it might be of use to some of the list
>members.  If you want to find more info please email the address in his
>message. not me.
>
>I don't know him or anything about the parts!
>
>Thanks!
>
>==================BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE==================
>MGBman67@aol.com said:
>
>Selling used MG parts for 70-80 MGB
>

>===================END FORWARDED MESSAGE===================
>

>Andrew Lundgren
>Lundgren@iname.com
>http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren

While the for sale sign is out, let me add an MGA. The car is a clean
1500 (I think it is a '58) with a 1600 engine, which Allan Griess,
the owner, has just rebuilt. It was re-sleeved and taken to the
original bore.  The car has a new wiring harness, all new rubber, and
is ready to paint. Allan was going to paint it before sale but
developed an allergy and can no longer paint cars. He has about $9000
in the car, and would like to get that out of it, If you are
interested call him at (402) 420-6075. The car is located in Lincoln,
NE.  I have no interest etc., just trying to find a home for the car.
--
Bob Shaw
Check out Shaw's Garage at http://www.mlcltd.com/shawsgarage/