Re: Sports Coil and Pertronix

To: steveb5815@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports Coil and Pertronix
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:36:24 EST
Just a side note on the coils.  Pertronix offers both a 1.5 and a 3ohm
FlameThrower 40,000 volt coil for just this reason.  The 3 ohm will work on 4
and 6 cylinder and the 1.5 ohm on 6 and 8 cyl.  The FlameThrower coils are
priced very nicely as well on our website.   Regardless the Lucas Sports coil
works just fine on my 59 MGA and 71 MGB with the Pertronix Ignitor.

Steve, I would also agree with you that Pertronix has a great tech support
line and they are very attentive to the consumers needs.  I have found them a
joy to work with as a supplier.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 3/30/00 7:56:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,