radio sings the blues

To: MG Digest <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: radio sings the blues
From: Dave <hearts@radiks.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 21:26:19 -0500
Was driving the '74B sunday when all of a sudden a fairly loud whine
came out of the radio.  At the same time the "fasten seat belt" light
started to glow.  sounded like it was trying to buzz too.  I notice the
noises got louder with higher engine revs. sounds to me like some kind
of voltage transfer.  before I pull the radio, I thought I would check
out the advise of the list.  I have only owned this one for 4 months but
never heard this noise.  All other electrics seem fine.  Any advise is
appreciated!

Dave Ciaccio
'74B
'76B