Re: that was the bad, here's the good

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Subject: Re: that was the bad, here's the good
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:14:15 -0700
Now that's what I call MG Magic!

Tony Woodruff
67 MGB (which my lovely wife helps me work on)

And now for the quote of the day...

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds
the universe together.
- Unknown -

>>> Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu> 4/5/2000 2:04:09 AM >>>
In my last post I told you about tonight's bad parts with my car, but
there is a good part to having a broken british car.
My friend was out to dinner with some people from a school function, and
one of the young ladies mentioned to her that she wanted to find an old
british car to fix up over the summer!!!
So my friend tells her all about my little MGB, and the girl says she
would love to have my number, come see the car, and, get this, WORK ON
MY MGB WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I will meet this young lady, and keep you dirty old men
(and women) posted.
always finding a silver lining...
Mike Jose