Re: Crankshaft

To: British Sportscar Center <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Crankshaft
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 17:37:21 -0500
British Sportscar Center wrote:

> For that matter, Steve, we too could sell either of those two sleeves that I
> listed by part number for the benefit of all listers.
>
>  However, I was under the impression that this list was not supposed to be
> used for promoting one's own business.......

 I think it's OK as long as the list police are having a good day.  If they are
not, then it, apparently, is NOT Ok.  I, for one, am darned glad you guys are
here and offer stuff for sale.  Invariably, the little guys are cheaper than the
big boys mail order places and you can talk to a live person that knows a valve
stem from a valve guide.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO