Re: Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: Darwinism - Was: Re: coolent recovery MORE RANTING
From: Dan DiBiase <dibiase@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 22:20:01 -0400
Re: 128 - oh yeah!! I lived in the Boston area for years and still go
there several times a year to visit family, go to Fenway park, etc. It
still sucks! Haven't driven my MG on it since about 1992.

Re: South Jersey - have not spent much time there - but if it's a piece
of cake then it's NOTHING like Northern NJ - and Central Jersey is
getting bad, too. Difference is, there are still plenty of (relatively)
traffic-free country roads around my neck of the woods.

Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB