Re: Fw: thermostats/heater

To: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: thermostats/heater
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:41:08 -0700
Hi Rick

One common problem is the heater valve clogging up, preventing an
adequate flow of hot water to the heater core. This valve is on the right
side of the block, near the back. It has a shielded cable running to it
from the heater control knob. Even in primo condition, these valves don't
allow a huge flow, so any deposits choke it off pretty quick. There are
other possibilities as well, but this is a simple one.

danray had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149