'79 Midget FS

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '79 Midget FS
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:44:53 -0700
Hi All,

    The time has finally come.  After 8 years of ownership, my first LBC
is up for sale.  It is with reluctance I sell it.  How do you part with
your first love?  Growing family (and mini van needs) force me to sell.
More details on my web page at the following address:
http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/Midget.html

Picture album up at:
http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/79_Midget_Midget_Pics/
click on a picture to enlarge.

    If anyone would like to see restoration pics, I have them also.  I
won't go into all the details here of what has been fixed, painted, bled
on or cursed at, that is on my web page.  Suffice to say that I have
babied this car.  I truly have not seen a nicer RB car.

    I am asking $5,500 for a car that passes smog check II and can be
driven anywhere. Car is located in Sacramento, California.  I have kept
it original as much as possible, except for the alarm and the speakers
in the panel separating the boot from the cockpit.  I am posting to the
list first, later on this day I will be posting on every car- for- sale
site I can find.  If you know of someone who might be interested, please
pass it along.

Steve.
'79 Midget for Sale
'67 Sprite Parts
'66 Sprite project
--
Steve McGee
http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

 Life is unpredictable.  Eat dessert first.