Re: MG Rocks 2000

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Rocks 2000
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:06:22 -0400
You'll being seeing/meeting me in Cleveland for MG 2000, that's for sure.
Was sorry I missed Vancouver last year but just couldn't snag the time
needed for the trip. This year will be especially nice since I will have
just wrapped up "The British are Coming !!!" weekend here on Long Island on
the 10th and 11th.  After being the event coordinator for a show it'll be
great to be able to kick back and enjoy an event planned by somebody else.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch