Re: Name this part?

To: brigid@solve.net
Subject: Re: Name this part?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:55:43 -0400
Sheila,
  I have a '72 GT. Send the image over (I'll try to open it) and see if I
can help you out.
BTW,  the Haynes wiring diagrams are compilations of several diagrams
into one, hence they are weak on little details like this.  For the true
diagrams, you have better sources in the Bentley (official MG workshop
manual).  Looking at the diagram for my car, I don't see pink as a code,
but I do find a PK (purple/pinK?) that connects from ignition/starter
switch #38 to #168 "ignition key audible warning buzzer" that has
purple/green on the other side.
Bob