Re: Mikuni Carb

To: "Michael Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mikuni Carb
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 17:57:42 -0400
I had a Mikuni on my very first MGB and liked it very much. I did have it
rebuilt thru a local Motorcycle shop at a cost of $150. Mikuni is a CA based
company. I used to have info on them but pasted it along to the person who
purchased the car w/ that carb was attached to. It basicly the same as a
Weber DCOE sidedraft.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
58 Austin A95 Countryman (for sale)