Re: Ebay

To: mrayborn <mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay
From: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:17:54 -0400
One small piece of advice:  When you perform a search from eBay's home
page or anywhere other than the automotive section, if you use MG as a
search term your search will yield a bunch of milk glass items that you
have to wade through in order to get to the car-related items.  I use
MGB as my search term from the home page, even though that means I'm
missing some car-related items that don't use that term.  When you're in
the automotive section, you can search for cars and/or parts.  For some
reason, however, that has not reliably yielded all of the items that
I've retrieved when I've searched from the home page.  I share Mark's
humble opinion.

Elliott DeGraff
Two '71 Bs (one perfect, one mostly in the basement)