Stupid MG tricks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stupid MG tricks
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 06:14:32 -0400
> And speaking of driving under things, I had a buddy back in high school who
> owned a little midget.  He claimed that he once changed lanes UNDER a
> trailer of a semi.  I didn't witness this crazy act, but I did see him drive
> under rigs that were parked.  Just curious if any of you have actually
> witnessed (or done) such a thing..

Does anyone remember the TV and print commercials in the late 70's where
a skateboarder would jump a midget and land back on the board? I got to
live in the same dorm at school with him. He had gotten a Russet brown
78B from BL along with some cash and he would recreate the trick every
now and then upon request and beer. I do remember an occasion where too
much beer was not a good thing for him, his knees, and the car's paint.
Now he lives in Mass and is regretably, a devotee of Porches now.

Carl
67B
74B