Re: Low oil pressure

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Low oil pressure
From: "Brad Pace" <britclas@ior.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 08:53:06 -0700
You know we are on the same wave length as the old saying goes; "
Great minds think alike". Just now finished changing oil and installed
20/50 Penz, ( My personal choice for many years). The oil that came
out was very thick (cold) as if 20/50 already), also the plate that
holds the filter up to the body was discarde with some previous
filter, as usual. O/P up to 75 now and am going on a drive after
breakfast. Will carefully eyeball the o/p for a significant drop. My
thoughts too are the engine bearings, but wondered at the large gap
between cold and hot. Thanks Ed, Brad