Re: (Lawrie) Low oil pressure

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (Lawrie) Low oil pressure
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 12:00:48 -0700
Lawrie, that's a good point. I should add that I didn't exactly mean to
give that impression, more like "you've bought the car, but all is not
lost, there may be a reasonable fix if you're up to it"...

I also should have added that he should take it to a reputable
professional for an opinion.

Lawrie Alexander had this to say:

--

Max Heim