Re: BMIHT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:48:45 EDT
David,

I guess it is all in the beholders eye if it is worth it or not.  I have one
on two of my MG's the A and B, but not on the Magnette yet.  (might wait on
that one till Clausager is gone and get the new persons sig on that one ;)

The info on the B is more detailed than the A, the A was really pretty
sparse.  I think considering all the $$ we spend on our cars another $40 is
no biggie to make it official.  One thing that it did help me on my MGA was
titled as a 61 (as that was when it was sold originally) but it was build and
shipped over in Aug of 59.  I took the certificate to the secretary of state
here and bingo they used that to prove it was a 59, so that is what EmmyA is
now. ;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.