Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:40:29 -0700
Yeah, it's worth whatever someone wants to pay for it.

: )

Seriously, it depends. If you want a frame-up restoration project on a
pull-handle roadster, it could be worth several hundred dollars (assuming
it's complete and restorable). Actually, the price hardly matters, even
if it were free -- all the expense is still to come.

As for a parts car, I wouldn't think a 3-main roadster would have enough
parts in common with your 5-main GT to be a worthwhile investment.
Possibly cheaper and definitely a lot less space just to buy what you
need when you need it.

If you really want a roadster to drive in the foreseeable future, I'd say
"pass" on this one.

David Councill had this to say:

--

Max Heim