Bing around S.E. PA

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bing around S.E. PA
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 21:26:47 -0400
> << David - gonna be at the FT Washington Show on Sat?? Not sure of the
>  location  (info at home) but will post for any that want it tonight. It
>  is in Ft. Washington PA on the 27th. >>

 Yes I'll B at the Fort Washington Triumph Club  show tomorrow, then dinner
at sister's in Pottstown. Sunday I'm hanging with the V8 MGB boys at a
little private party in West Chester, PA. Then it's back to L.I. so I can
keep the less fortunate  holiday traveler's vehicles from clogging up the
roadways on Monday.