Midget advice

To: MG <mgs@autox.team.net>, <owner-mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget advice
From: Thomas Nelson <TNelson@tipton.k12.ia.us>
Date: 31 May 2000 10:08:16 -0500
I'm in the process of looking for a Midget/ Sprite.  I'm in the learning stage
not in the buying stage.  I'm looking for advice as to what to look for in a
car.  I would love to hear the wisdom of all of you that have bought a car and
restored it or just bought a car and felt good about  the car you bought or
perhaps didn't as that's something to learn about as well!

Thanks!
--
Thomas L. Nelson
Band Director, Tipton High School Tipton, Iowa