RE: Stuck wire wheel

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Stuck wire wheel
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:15:15 -0600 (MDT)
I can't say that I know much of anything about Ts but if you get the hub
too hot you are going to soften up the metal and change its properties.  I
would think that the hubs are fairly hard so that the splines don't deform
under stress.  I a little heat shouldn't hurt, but be careful about how
much you use. IMO

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari