MGF ITINERARY

To: "MGS(LIST)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGF ITINERARY
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 22:07:07 -0400
Several people have asked the Itinerary of the Blair's who are driving
around North America for the next 90 days or so.  They have no set
schedule however they will be leaving NJ tomorrow I believe for the
Skyline Drive in Virginia heading south to Tennesee.  From there they
will be heading west to California and then north to Vancouver and Banff
and then back into the States possibly to Ohio and then on to New
England.  They figure to travel about 10,000 miles.

I mentioned to Dave that several people on the list said that they would
like to host them during their travels.  If anyone would like to extend
an invitation - they do have access to email while traveling here - the
address is daveblair@altavista.com. I'm sure if you are on their route
they would love to stop and show off the car.

If you missed my previous post - I have some pics of the car on my web
page at
<http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9945/MGFPIX.html>

Rick