Re: MGB

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: MGB
From: "danray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:32:40 -0400
Congrats, Mike!
Just can't stop buying MGs, can you? What does this make...FOUR now?
Since you don't have any other Bs...have you gotten your Porter's DIY Guide
to MGB Restoration? Also, "How to Powertune MGB 4-cylinder Engines" by Peter
Burgess is inexpensive and an interesting read.
Of course, the Haynes manual is a must too (and Bentley, although I honestly
find myself using the Haynes first and Bentley as a back up for
clarification). Since I don't know anything about the gobs of emissions
equipment on those things, I'll defer to the people who do on what to look
for there.

Dan
73B