Re: Octane and altitude ratios???

To: Gonaj@aol.com, lundgren@iname.com, yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios???
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:19:59 -0600
This is correct, which to some extent explains the lack of scientific
calculations of octane versus altitude. If the engine pings or diesels
after shutting it off, you may need to run a higher octane and/or adjust
your timing. Otherwise, you don't need to worry about it. Why fix something
that is not broke?

David
67 BGT
71 BGT