New blood

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New blood
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 13:20:04 -0700
Balderdash!!!

Using the same logic, don't encourage them to use computers or they
may become the next hacker, don't encourage them to write or they may
become the next Unibomber, etc. etc. etc.

Interested is the key here, not just involved.  Not all will be
interested but the few who are will be needed  Everyone has to start
somewhere and encouraging interest in a specific area helps them make
their mind up and just may create a younger Barney Gaylord, Lawrie
Alexander, etc. that will be sorely needed in the future.

Down off the soap box now.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net

> I completely disagree.  Encouraging teens to purchase LBCs is like
giving
> them a license to be your next DPO.  > Plus, the less you encourage
children and teens to purchase LBCs... the more