Re: Driving Practices

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Practices
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:29:46 -0700
Geoffrey,

You aren't straining your stock engine at 3500 to 4500 rpm, it's at the peak
of the power range.  I try to keep my rpms in that range when pulling a hill
or accelerating.  Anything below 2500 or 2000 is harder on your engine on a
hill or accelerating that at the higher rpms mentioned above.

Dave 72 B