77 Midget - clutch works!

Subject: 77 Midget - clutch works!
From: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:26:20 -0500
After asking many people and getting many good
Midget's clutch must be frozen.

I tried several methods but Trevor's suggestion
worked on the first try, after about an hour of
trying others.

So I finally got to drive the Midget we've had for
two months.  I must say it's a lot different from
my 76 MGB roadster.  But it's a good different.
With the Weber DGV (soon to be replaced with dual
HS4s) it's peppier than other MGs I have driven
and atleast as quick as my B (dual HIF4s), it
seems.

Now that the car moves we can concentrate on
making it a solid driver.

--
Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu