RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Subject: RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 00:41:49 -0400 (EDT)
Ok, so I realize what I am about to suggest is "illegal" and that I could
go to prison for the rest of my life for altering the emissions system...

If I just de-attach both hoses from the Odd Thing in the back of the car,
connect them with a small section of pipe (obviously bypassing the Odd
Thing), will I be allright in that department?

AFAIK, the fuel cap is venting but hey, I'll replace is with a new venting
one just for the fun of it. The spring on the clutch peddal popped off
tonight and although I can't feel much of a difference, it wouldnt hurt.

The car never fails to start (sometimes it can take quite a bit of
cranking, 10 or 20 seconds) but it does get worse after I have been
driving it and when its hot out...

How do I remove the other emissions systems on the car? :)

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || Violence is only for those who have run out of good
geoffeg@sloth.org || ideas.